Opportunities for Job Seekers at the Bergen County Job Fair:
- Network with employers
- Gain professional development by attending career workshops
- Explore career paths
- Search career opportunities and apply for jobs
The Bergen County Job Fair is the best place to be if you are:
- Actively looking for a new job
- Passively networking to see what opportunities are available
- Interested in getting acquainted with some great companies
- Hoping to broaden your horizons and possibly switch industries
- Looking for career development tips
Job Fair Registration for Job Seekers
Tips for Job Seekers at the Bergen County Job Fair
First, register for the Bergen County Job Fair. The event is free, but you must register to attend.
View a list of participating employers. We encourage you to review this list in advance in order to prepare for successful networking with recruiters during the job fair. Research your priority companies and prepare educated questions for their representatives. When possible, complete online applications of interest prior to the job fair. This may be their preferred method.
Bring resumes and be prepared for employers to interview on the spot; candidates should dress appropriately for a job interview and be prepared for discussion with hiring managers.
You can also optimize your job fair planning by downloading and reviewing the following documents and pages:
New Jersey Career Connections
The New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development is proud to announce the launch of the New Jersey Career Connections website. New Jersey Career Connections offers a variety of services and information. Visit our Job Board, upload, your resume, and establish your goals. Career success is waiting for you!
Additional Resources for Job Seekers
The Bergen County One-Stop Career Center offers an array of resources to support your career goals. One-Stop Career Centers offer the most services and provide the most
- On-site resource rooms (PCs, telephones, etc.)
- Career readiness workshops
- Targeted recruitments
- Training and career assistance
- Resume and job search assistance
- Specialized services for veterans, workers with disabilities, displaced homemakers, young adults, ex-offenders, and mature workers
Weekly Information Sessions Schedule
Monday and Thursday – 8:45 AM
Monday and Thursday – 12:45 PM
The Bergen County One-Stop Career Center is located at 60 State Street, Hackensack, NJ. Information Sessions are held on the first floor of the One-Stop. Enter through the Bergen Street Entrance.